Thursday, April 19, 2018

#StickerFlix

#StickerFlix is a curated weekly series on Underground Blend in which I post my favorite sticker photos from the previous week. If you would like to have your photos considered simply include the hashtag #StickerFlix when you upload them to Instagram or if you're old school you can email your sticker photos to me at: stickerflix@gmail.com. I'm starting off with the sticker that started it all for me. Shepard Fairey's Andre the Giant has a Posse sticker was the first street art sticker which captured my attention back in 2002. I would soon learn about OBEY Giant and the worldwide sticker art movement because of my interaction with this sticker. This led my wife Holly and me to start PEELzine which would eventually become PEEL Magazine. Through doing PEEL, Holly and I made lifelong friends and documented street art through 2008.

The collection of the best sticker photos will also be kept on the Instagram account @stickerflix.

Posted By: Dave Combs

No comments: