Sunday, April 09, 2017

Designer Toy Awards Nominations - by Gavriel Discordia

Not my picture...
Designer Toy Awards Nominations - by Gavriel Discordia

As a blogger of Designer Toys over the last year on Tenacious Ninja, everything gets my attention. These are the Artists and Items that got my special attention. Some of whom I have worked with, some who's goods I have stocked, some of whom I met personally at Designer Toy Summit last March, and some that just really got my attention as one of the best Custom Toys I've ever seen in over a decade of being a toy dealer.

So consider this my list of predictions if you like, but I just go with my tastes in everything I do. I just know what I enjoy looking at.

Serious Question though; If a Designer Toy comes out for pre-order at the end of 2016, and doesnt reach fans till this year, 2017, then does it count as a 2016 toy release, or a 2017 toy release?

BreadCat by Ratokim


SpiderTrooper by Topztoy TGU

MOO by KKAMoxo

24 Inch Hi-Def by kaNO Kid

Mario Trooper by Playful Gorilla

Popeye Grin by Ron English

ST1200 by Patrick Wong

Pennywise the Dancing Clown by Jaibantoys

Mr Krispy my Mr. Mars Studios


www.DesignerToyAwards.com

No comments: